Best Thin Lightweight Laptops to Buy in 2021: Laptops are built for potability and lightweight is one of the crucial feature that comes under it. Technology is evolving constantly to deliver greater power in smaller form factors and this is the most evident in laptops.
Although there are many Laptops that you can choose when in comes to Thin Light weight Laptops it does not means that all are of high quality. you will find some laptops are built for their slim looks however they may have compromise their power and quality so that they can built a thinner laptop. Thus picking one will be a hectic job.
So, if you are looking for Best Thin Lightweight Laptops for you, we can help you with some of the best selected Thin Lightweight Laptops
- 【Dell Inspiron Laptop】8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 128GB PCIe NVME M.2 Solid State Drive for ample storage space.
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron Processor N4020 (2 cores, 2 Threads, 4MB Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 【Display 】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1×1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge-shaped lock slot, 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Win10 Home
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support;Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- Designed for the always connected life, the nimble HP Stream 14″ Laptop lets you easily shift from homework workhorse to streaming your favorite shows. Weighing less than 4lbs, this notebook contains a 14″ diagonal HD BrightView display, a dual-core Intel Celeron processor, 4 GB RAM and a 64 GB eMMc. Powerful Intel UHD graphics let you stream 4K content and play your favorite games in 720p, while the HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone makes video chats with the family clear and smooth.
- The improved 802.11 ac 2×2 Wi-Fi antenna delivers a stronger, more reliable Internet connection than before, and with up to 11 hours of battery life, Experience Windows 10 Home in S mode, the most secure Windows ever built, streamlined for security and superb performance.
- Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores). 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB). 64 GB eMMC storage. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600; 1 multi-format SD media card reader; No optical drive.
- 15.6 inch Full HD NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 83% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor 1.2 GHz (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard along with a fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Comprehensive connections, including fingerprint sensor, USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1), USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen1), USB 2.0, SD card reader, and HDMI
- Lightning-fast dual band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)