Exercise to Boost Fertility in Women: This post shows you why? And which ? Exercise / Yoga and Pranayama are necessary these days in relation to boost fertility in women
What is fertility?
It is condition or degree of being fertile, in short it is the natural capability to produce offspring. Although fertility depends on several factors such as nutrition, sexual behaviour, endocrinology, timing, way of life , emotions, etc.
Is fertility in population is increasing?
Yes, according to last 5 years data, the infertility rate is increasing drastically because of various reasons such as increase in toxicity level in world, lack of proper nutrition and another important reason is women these days are forgetting to maintain themselves in order to match up with this fast growing world. so, Exercises to Boost Fertility in women is mostly required for a healthy child
Couples planning to have a baby, are facing many difficulties and struggle in boosting fertility, this is becoming a huge challenge to parenthood.
How to boost fertility in women?
Although you must take care of many factors such as nutrition, sexual behaviour, endocrinology, timing, way of life and emotions.
In the fast running world it is very difficult for women to manage all of these issues on a daily basis and also we don’t have much control over increase in toxicity level in the world. But you can definitely do some changes in daily life routine such as proper and healthy dite and some shorts of exercises to boost fertility in women.
So, this blog prior focus will be on the exercises, yoga and pranayama, which will help to boost fertility in women
Exercise are the best natural way to get a healthy flexible body, balanced hormone secretion, relaxed and peaceful sprit to maintain a joyful living in this hectic world.
Walking is good for you in numerous ways. From keeping you fit to preventing various diseases, it is beneficial to people of all ages and all fitness levels. It is easy to do in your daily schedule
Spending your time with yourself and moving in rhythm helps us to get proper control, coordination and quick functioning between mind and body as well as moving your bodies subsequently keep your body healthy.
As we all know that swimming is one of the best exercises to stay healthy and fit. It boosts us both physical and mental strength of ours.
Yoga asana have many un-believable and extraordinary benefits in overall health. But however its affect in boosting fertility of women is quite amazing
Yoga helps in proper stimulation of ovaries and uterus which helps in strengthening and stretching the muscles, purify the channels and reduce toxicity in body and most importantly improves blood flow to the reproductive organs and glands which helps fertility and during birth.
PASCHIMOTTANASANA (Seated Forward Bend)
- Bring both legs in front of you and toes in flex position
- Keep your back straight
- Inhale and raise your hands up, biceps touching your ears.
- Exhale and bring down your body as low as you can and try to touch your toes.
HASTA PADAMASANA (Standing Forward Bend)
- Stand and keep toes slightly apart
- Raise your arms up, biceps touching your ears, bend forward from your hip joint and further till you touch your feet and forehead touching your knnes, without bending your legs.
JANU SHIRSANA (One legged Forward bend)
- Stretch one leg out in front of you in flex position and bend other leg touchingits foot in the junction between your thighs of first leg.
- Keep your back straight and chest lifted up.
- Inhale and raise your hands up, biceps touching your ears.
- Then exhale and bring down your body and try to touch your chin or fore head to the knees.
- Hold the position till 5 deep breath
- Raise your body and repeat the same.
BADDHA KONASANA (Butterfly pose)
- Sit straight and join feet sole together
- Flap your thighs as butterfly wings
VIPARITA KARANI (Legs up the wall pose)
- Lie down comfortably and put your legs up on the wall, hips touching the wall
- Come more closer to the wall
- Walk up with your hills on the wall and up your hip and body as well
- Put your hand as support to your hip
- Slowly keep breathing and stay in this position for some time as per your comfort
- Come down and repeat the same
SHAVASANA (Corpse pose)
- It is done at last to relax your body
- Lay down on your back
- Relax your body
- Keep your eyes close and breath on
- Bring your side arms to the side, palm facing upwards.
- Surrender your body to the ground
Pranayams or breathing techniques helps in to maintain a calm state and in mind and body which helps in maintaining a balance in hormone secretion in glands control in between mind and body during stress in different ups and downs of life. This greatly increases your chances of conception
NADI SHODHAN PRANAYAM (Alternate Nostril Breathing Technique
- Sit comfortably
- Bring the right hand into Vishnu mudra (press right nostril with thumb, and left with little finger and keep other fingers folded and rest on the base of the thumb)
- Now pressing right nostril, inhale from left nostril
- Then press the left nostril with little finger and release the thumb and exhale from right nostril
- Then after repeating this process some time as per your comfort
- After that alter the process by inhaling from right and exhaling from left nostril.
BHRAMARI PRANAYAM (Humming Bea Breath Technique)
- Sit straight with your eye closed
- Keep your eyes close for some time, feel the peace in the surrounding, calm your mind
- Put your thumb on your ears, place your index fingers in the forehead over eyebrows
- Take a deep breath in and as you breath out, gently press the forehead and make a loud humming sound like a bee
- Breath in again and continue the same pattern 5-10 times.
You may also like: Aayurvedic Medicines to increase/Boost Estrogen Level
These exercise, yoga and pranayama are some of the best tested and trusted Exercise to Boost Fertility in Women. Although these don’t have any negative impact on fertility and are recommend to women before and during pregnancy by physician, but before doing these exercises, you should consult your physicians for better guidance (What to do and at what amount it should be done).