Before jumping directly to the topic (HOW to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Permanently) lets know some basic things on Diabetes
What is diabetes mellitus?
Diabetes mellitus is a disorder in which the body does not produce enough or respond normally to insulin, causing an abnormal rise in blood sugar (glucose) levels.
It works in two ways:
The pancreas (an organ behind your stomach) produces little insulin or no insulin at all. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone, produced by the beta cells in islets of Langerhans of the pancreas, which helps in utilisation of sugar by the body cells to produce energy.
The pancreas produces insulin, but the insulin produced, doesn’t work as it should be. This condition is called insulin resistance.
What are the types of diabetes?
There are two main types of diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2:
- Type 1 diabetes occurs because the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas (beta cells) are damaged. In Type 1 diabetes, the pancreas makes little or no insulin, so the body’s cells can’t utilise sugar and convert it to produce energy. People with Type 1 diabetes must use insulin injections to control their blood glucose.
- In Type 2 diabetes (adult onset diabetes), the pancreas makes insulin, but it either the production is not enough, or the insulin doesn’t work properly.This type occurs most often in people who are over 40 years old but can occur even in childhood if there are risk factors present.
This blog’s main focus is only on Type 2 Diabetes so here we will discuss some of iits symptoms and mainly fow to cure it
Type 2 diabetes is a disease that keeps your body from using Insulin the way it should be. People with this type of diabetes are said to have insulin resistance.
You can usually control type 2 diabetes with lifestyle changes
- More thirst.
- More hunger
- Peeing often
- Dry mouth Weight loss without trying
- Fatigue Blurry Vision
- Infections or sores that don’t heal.
- Tingling hands and feet
- Red, swollen, tender gums
CURE & Live examples who successfully reversed Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes may sometimes be controlled with a combination of diet, weight management and exercise. However, treatment also may include oral glucose-lowering medications (taken by mouth) or insulin injections (shots).
The most important is a will power
Click on the link for more detailed information and live proof of how they Reversed there Type 2 Diabetes Permanently which will definitely help you to get more motivated and find ways to get cure from there own experience